Thursday 22 February 2007

Goth Bride is out!!!

Okay, this is an inbetween mini post, so I'm not really counting but I remembered that I have also listed on ebay (tick another box- not that I'm checking!)aaand..
GOTH BRIDE IS OUT!!! and available to anyone who's purchased Domiknitrix.

Now, I know it's going to sound like a little bit of a gripe, but I ADORED Elfin Goth. I know full well I'd have been tearing my hair out at regular opportunities knitting it, but, hey, it was definitely something to aspire to, and we've all got to wish, haven't we?

I love Goth bride but she's crucially missed out the lace patterning on the panels to make it easier to follow and I HAVE TO HAVE IT AS COMPLICATED AS POSSIBLE!!!!! Am I a masochist or what? Maybe once I've got a bit of head space and probably after Woolfest, I'll have a go, then I'll really be able to comment as to whether I can cope with anything more demanding! 'Till then, I can just dream.......

Oh yeah, and I've cashed in one of my free cards and I'm knitting another Moebius, tried a bit of spinning and I'm so not in the mood so I'll shelve it 'till tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kath said...

Oohh! Must get my hands on that one! I see you've been mad busy and got loads done! Will have to see that FO pronto! Glad you love it - the colours are so zingy! Hope your Fiberspates yarn arrives soon! Don't forget to show it off for us!