Wednesday 16 July 2008

Hanging on in there!

This is how much I've spun Friday-Monday, I'm shocking myself!

Of course, Tuesday was a "rest" day...for that read cram everything you've been putting off because you've been spinning, like visiting friends, 2, read it...TWO knitting groups (even if only an hour a piece) and finding the time to drumcard this lot...


...Which of course, I laid into today...


When I weighed the skeins I'd spun so far, there was 580g and there's another 260g with the stuff I'd spun today, only 8 batts to go!

Anyway, if you're a Raveler and want to show a bit of support, why not click the love button over here.

I'm post no. 3 and I'm in a comp for the biggest showing in week one of the Tour De Fleece...well, 750g of spun and hand prepped Ryeland followed by 2 skeins of coloured yarn's gotta be worht something, no? PLus, I NEVER win anything, fact! Closing date is noon (PST) Sunday so get over there and show your love! please?

Anyway, I haven't been totally on my own, Floppy's been "helping"...

.

..See y'all on the weekend!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Wow! Those are lovely! I am partial to bright colors...have a craving for orange right now. Can't find the color that I have in my head. I know someone out there must have a variegated orangey-yellow-white sock yarn out there....Yours are beautiful, Chris. I went straight over there and voted!

Anonymous said...

*drools* those are simply beautiful, what a busy girl you've been! Off to vote!