Monday 3 March 2008

Filling in the gaps

Just in case I get accused of only leaving half the story...again by one of the members in our knitting group- (you know who you are!), the repair man arrived around 2pm on Saturday, replaced the pump which, though working must have been damaged by the penny we found previously and so not pumping powerfully enough and hte problem has mostly resolved itself.

Unfortunately, the pipes are somewhat kinked after being screwed and unscrewed so many times hence it currently requires 2 spins in order to remove all the water from the drum and thus open the door but I CAN remove clothed from the drum and they are pretty dry so life is almost back to normal! When I get a second, I will unscrew the hose one more time and work out the kinks, at least THAT doesn't require another call-out!

I've been making slower progress on the sock today though I've managed to get close to the toe, life has somewhat got in the way hence no pic...yet.

I can offer you another cutie though...

...Sorry it's a bit fuzzy, he comes over for fuss every time he hears the camera motor so I've learnt to snap quickly!

2 comments:

Sally said...

You're right, Miss Chris...that is surely a cutie! My two do the exact same thing...have to be quick with them around. Can't wait for Sock Madness 2 to start! (I'm Sally K in Maryland Merino Madness Division). Good Luck!

Ang said...

awww he is a cutie. glad to hear the washing machine is feeling a bit better now.